Catholic women called to the Priesthood
Allow pop up on your browser
|Are priestly vocations from God?||Women with a vocation to the diaconate||Read the beautiful poems and images by Tina van Lieshout who felt called to the priestly ministry|
|Six options for Catholic women who feel called to the priesthood?|
- Optatam totius on fostering priestly vocations
- Are women called to be priests? by John Wijngaards, the Tablet, 8 April 2000
- Correspondence in the Tablet
- The Forbidden Subject: The Ordination of Women by Jeanne Pieper
- New Roles for Women in the Institutional Church by Jeanne Pieper
- A Psychological Investigation of 100 women who feel called to the Priesthood in the Catholic Church, by Fran Ferder.
- Called to Priesthood: Interpreting Women's Experience,by Mary Tanner
- Setting the Scene (on the Anglican ordination story), by Christina Rees
Reviews of relevant books
- The Catholic Woman, by Jeanne Pieper
- Zur Priesterin Berufen by Ida Raming, Gertrud Jansen, Iris Müller und Mechtilde Neuendorff
- In Good Company by Leslie Orr Macdonald
Please, credit this document
as published by www.womenpriests.org!
This website is maintained by the Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research.
The Institute is known for issuing academic reports and statements on relevant issues in the Church.
Dear visitor, you are welcome to use our material. However: building up and maintaining this site costs money. We are a Charity and work mainly with volunteers, but find it difficult to pay our overheads. Please, become a Friend or support us with a donation. Also, as some of you recommended to us, we are exploring how to generate income by advertising. Please, support us in this effort and send us your suggestions.
Visit our new websites: