The right to choose
is not to lose
the thread of my own growing
where words of fear
begin to tear
fabric of my knowing....
who has the right ?
or is it MIGHT ?
sets its sight on choking
the fragile growth renewed by
INSPIRES.... not rages
Far from the
hollow words absurd
which thunder their attention
for me the voice of
-so valuable to mention-
is in my heart and mind the way
to act with fine intention.
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Assistant headmistress of 4000 pupil secondary school in
- Headmistress of 2000 pupil English medium school in
- Head of candidate formation, boarding for village girls,
social projects for women in villages at Hanumakonda.
- Research and planning at Amrutha Communication Centre in
London, UK (1980 -
- After further studies, joined Housetop Centre for Adult
Faith Formation , London, in 1983.
- Responsible for artistic design in all Housetop video and
- Responsible for Housetop finances, team cohesion &